The Verilog to html converter
To get e-mail when I update v2html, enter your address and click "Add Me" (over 560 people already have).
Browsing the code
Some of the things v2html links are:
- Module instance names to the module definition. This lets you navigate down your design's hierarchy by just clicking on the name.
- Module definitions to where it is instantiated by putting symbols before the module line. This lets you navigate up the hierarchy.
- Task and function calls to their definitions so that you can quickly see what they do.
- `defines to where they are defined, so that you can see their value.
- `include "filename" to the file.
- parameters to where they are defined, so that you can see their value.
© 1999-2009 Costas Calamvokis