The Verilog to html converter
The signal pop up windowWhen you click on a signal a pop up window appears that allows you to follow the signal about your design. (click on any signal)
It looks something like this:
The drop down list holds a history of signals you have clicked on, so that you can easily go back and investigate signals that you clicked on earlier.
Here is what happens when you click on these buttons:
- Definition: Jump to the line where the signal is defined
- Local Driver: Jump to the first line in this module where the signal is driven
- Up to Input Driver : Jump to the first place v2html found where this input is driven in an instantiation of this module. Note that there may be other places that this input is driven - v2html only shows you one.
- Find Source : Trace back through connections to find a final source for this signal. Again this is the first source that v2html finds - there may be others in your design.
- Index: Jump to the place where the signal appears in the signal index.
- Search Forwards/Backwards: Search backwards through the file for the next occurrence of the signal. Another way of doing this is Quick Search but this does not work on many platforms.
- Close: Closes the popup window.
© 1999-2009 Costas Calamvokis